Learn More About Our Firm
Trust Attorneys Who Put You First
We have more than 20 years of combined experience and a strong track record of success. We are dedicated to providing a client-centered approach. Each case is treated as if it is our only case. Our firm is committed to working toward the best possible solution for your specific situation. It’s important to hold the negligent party accountable. We have helped clients injured in a variety of ways, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents, including car accidents and truck accidents
- Workplace accidents, including chemical burns and faulty machinery
- Slip-and-fall cases, from dark stairwells to wet sidewalks
- Premises liability, whether it be at a business or a personal residence
- Catastrophic injuries, such as spinal cord injuries and amputations
- Traumatic brain injuries, which can change the course of your life
Our founder, Kristina N. Kastl, provides professional, personalized representation. A trial attorney for more than 20 years, she is well-regarded by her peers. She has served on the Board of Advocates in the Texas Trial Lawyers Association (2008-2010) and as chairperson of the Women’s Initiative (2009-2010). In addition, she recently served as president of the Dallas Women Lawyers Association.
Call Today To Learn More
It is important to remember that we only get paid if you get paid, and we receive our fees as a percentage of the recovery we’ve secured on your behalf. If you have suffered personal injuries as the result of another’s action, inaction, negligence or recklessness, we invite you to contact us for a FREE consultation. We have three convenient office locations in Dallas, Fort Worth and El Paso. Call 214-427-6043 today or fill out our contact form to schedule a consultation.